Monday, August 24, 2009

Heh

You know, so far I've seen two pickpockets carrying around pine tables (presumably they have uber l33t pickpocket skills). Pretty weird, that.

Also, I remember I was killing Bill this one time, and near the end, dying under my blade, flayed to within an inch of his life, he desperately asked if I wanted to hear a good joke. I told this in OOC and someone was all "Bill is hardcore". Pretty funny. And it's kinda true, too, Bill is pretty hardcore.

Friggin' Bill.


Oh, still looking for some formaldehyde, if anyone wants to sell me some. For like, 1000 gp a unit, I'd say.


UPDATE: Just killed Bill with his own previous corpse's arm. So much win.

UPDATE UPDATE: After killing Bill with his own previous corpse's arm, I took his corpse, sold it to Emilio the butcher, bought the soylent green chip made from said corpse, and ate him. Ahahahahahahah. Mmmm! Not bad, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment