Thursday, August 27, 2009

WOOT WOOT

Okay, this should really be an update but I am SUPER EXCITED about this so I'm making a new post.

I killed Bill. I cut his skull out. I decided to cut out his anus too. I walked east and lo and behold - Bill had respawned very quickly. Now, I was out of formaldehyde. I decided, hey, what the heck, this skull's just going to decay anyway. I unwielded my sword and wielded the Bill-anus. So now I'm all ready.

I hurl Bill's own skull at him, and then beat him to death with his own anus. Some highlights:

You throw a skull with your right hand toward Bill, connect indifferently
and pound his right hand.

You connect well and crush Bill's left leg brutally with your anus.

You connect reasonably well and wallop Bill's left arm with your anus.

You connect well and pound Bill's head with your anus.
Bill has been stunned.

You connect adequately and pound Bill's left hand with your anus.
Bill's left hand is broken.
Bill's oak quarterstaff is torn from his grasp.

You connect well and thump Bill's head with your anus.
Bill has been stunned.


Unfortunately I was not able to witness his death - he ran into a shop and bled to death. But his corpse stands yet, a warning to all Bills.

Friggin' Bill.


UPDATE: My Bill-anus has decayed completely... it may seem like a trifle, but to me it feels like a blow to the heart. I wanted that anus... I wanted to preserve it, keep it as a trophy of this day, as a memory, a little piece of the past... man...

No comments:

Post a Comment