Thursday, August 27, 2009

Skulls

Some pretty interesting stuff happened. I found an excellent hiding place - trash cans - for my skulls. Then I discovered that they were emptied quite often. Then someone told me an even better hiding place; I'll be using that. Um... saw a pickpocket carrying 5560 gp... I've got a few skulls, but I accidentally sold my formaldehyde, so I'll have to get more.

UPDATE: Too lazy to get more formaldehyde, but I managed to whack Bill with a fresh dog's head and proceed to kill him.

"You throw a fresh dog head with your right hand toward Bill, connect by
the slimmest of margins and pound his left arm and left hand, despite his
attempt to dodge."

So first I whack him with the disembodied head, then I blast him with my enhanced rune-marked longsword, blowing his left hand off and making him drop his quarterstaff. We battle for a bit and then he dies. Pretty awesome.


UPDATE UPDATE: Oh, on that note, does anyone know if thrown stuff keeps? I'd like to do battle with Bill by hurling his preserved skulls at him.

UUU: Things to do before I die:
Trash talk a zuth. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment